Sunday, December 18, 2011

Casual Introductions

I'm not entirely new to the Blog World. I've been a blog stalker for a few years now, and I've attempted starting my own blogs from time to time, but they never "stick." I'm hoping this one is different.

I'm a 27-year-old English teacher who lives in a small town in a cute house with a precious husband. I obviously have no problem with prepositional phrases. I am currently in my fifth year teaching, and I absolutely love what I do. Very rarely do I wake up and feel like I'm going to "work," but I do wish school started at ten. I think I'd be a much better teacher if it did!




My husband and I will be celebrating our fourth year of marriage at the end of the month. During the past four years, we've acquired a sweet pup who is the best thing ever, lived in an apartment so small I used to study locked in the one bathroom, purchased our first home, eaten a whole lot of food from our local Mexican restaurant, argued and made up more times than I can count, and somehow figured out this whole "living comfortably together" thing.

I know this is where most people give you some kind of update about what their blogs will be about, but I simply don't know. My day to day is kind of boring, but I love it. That doesn't make it blog-worthy. I don't have kids. I'm only semi-crafty. I do read, but a lot of people don't care about that either. I'm hoping this becomes a place for me to record the goings on of my life and share some exciting news from time to time. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment