Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Failed at Blogging This Week

I'm not really sure what happened to me keeping up with my blog this week. Oh yes, I do. It's called having 67 new students to get to know. That has consumed my life this week. By Friday, I was tired, worn out, and in desperate need of a lengthy nap. And to think, we only had school for four days. Wow.

This week, I will only be teaching for four days again because I will be attending the SCCTE conference in breathtaking Kiawah. I can't wait, but I still have a lot of preparing to do. I am an eternal procrastinator.

My fasting is still going well, though there have been days that I might have wanted a Coke so badly I wanted to validate my drinking one. I still haven't. I'm spending more time in prayer and believe in my breakthroughs.

It's late. I need sleep. School starts way too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment